Grief Support Resources
Every person must cope with loss of a loved on his or her own terms.
The multitude of emotions that grief will take you through may seem strange and surprising. They may even be very unexpected, however, more often than not, they are a natural response to the death of a loved one. If you ever have any concerns about how you are feeling, reach out and share with a friend, a doctor, a pastor or Olson Funeral Home grief support and seek some reassurance.
Common Bonds Grief Support:
Mayo Clinic Health Services (715) 464-5086
The Healing Place:
Sacred Heart Hospital (715) 717-6028
- Parents Grief Group- for parents that have lost a child to death. Meets the 1st, 3rd & 5th Mondays of the month from 6:30-8:00 pm. No pre-registration is required.
- Stepping Stones Thru Grief- an ongoing monthly grief support group for anyone that has experienced the loss of a loved one through death. Meets the 4th Thursday of the month at 10:30 am. No pre-registration is required.
- Suicide Survivor's Support Group- an ongoing group that meets the 1st & 3rd Thursdays of the month from 6:30-8:00 pm. No pre-registration is required.
Olson Funeral Home & Cremation Service After Care:
Our grief support is designed to be a point of comfort through the entire funeral process and added guidance to further aftercare. (715) 235-2154
- Faith’s Lodge, Danbury, Wisconsin: (612) 825-2073
- Camp Hope, Stevens Point, Wisconsin: (715) 341-0076